Prepare a presentation of approximately 10 minutes (3-5 slides including references) on one part of your literature review.
Choose one of the main constructs in your research. Select at least three and no more than five papers dealing with the construct. Analyse the differences (and similarities) between the papers.
There are four parts to the presentation:
1 Analysis of literature
2 Statement of research objectives
3 Statement of the research question 4 References
There is what I have narrow down and already talk with the supervisor:
1. Need to focus on the market strategies of the plastic surgery. How they explore marketing strategies to the industry of plastic surgery in south-east Asia? Look at the technology / Country credibility profile / Compare south-east Asian with US and UK price.
(which you get more information on the journal that I add the files)
2. Look at the Marketing campaign for one example of the hospital in South Korea name ID hospital? Lets me in a campaign and show that how they attack the costumer? Especially a foreigner.
3.The target market: Male or female / Age group/budget
4. The reasons why people want to do the plastic surgery.
5. What type of the promotion is used to attack the costumer?
Discount/ Free aftercare treatment / Free products/Free tax
Are there apart of decision maker?
6. How did the people know about the plastic surgery? By Social media platform/Friend/poster/TV etc
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH Essayfount.com AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Plastic Surgery Industry Marketing appeared first on essayfount.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."