Develop a 3-4 page preliminary care coordination plan for a selected health care problem. Include physical, psychosocial, and cultural considerations for this health care problem. Identify and list available community resources for a safe and effective continuum of care.
Table of Contents
Imagine that you are a staff nurse in a community care center. Your facility has always had a dedicated case management staff that coordinated the patient plan of care, but recently, there were budget cuts and the case management staff has been relocated to the inpatient setting. Care coordination is essential to the success of effectively managing patients in the community setting, so you have been asked by your nurse manager to take on the role of care coordination. You are a bit unsure of the process, but you know you will do a good job because, as a nurse, you are familiar with difficult tasks. As you take on this expanded role, you will need to plan effectively in addressing the specific health concerns of community residents (I live in Bridgeport, Connecticut).
To prepare for this assessment, you may wish to:
- Review the assessment instructions and scoring guide to ensure that you understand the work you will be asked to complete.
- Allow plenty of time to plan your chosen health care concern.
Develop the Preliminary Care Coordination Plan
Complete the following:
- Identify a health concern as the focus of your care coordination plan. In your plan, please include physical, psychosocial, and cultural needs. Possible health concerns may include, but are not limited to:
- Heart disease (high blood pressure, stroke, or heart failure).
- Home safety.
- Pulmonary disease (COPD or fibrotic lung disease).
- Orthopedic concerns (hip replacement or knee replacement).
- Cognitive impairment (Alzheimer’s disease or dementia).
- Pain management.
- Mental health.
- Identify available community resources for a safe and effective continuum of care.
Document Format and Length
- Your preliminary plan should be an APA scholarly paper, 3-4 pages in length.
- Remember to use active voice, this means being direct and writing concisely; as opposed to passive voice, which means writing with a tendency to wordiness.
- In your paper include possible community resources that can be used.
- Be sure to review the scoring guide to make sure all criteria are addressed in your paper.
- Study the subtle differences between basic, proficient, and distinguished.
Cite at least two credible sources (within last 5 years ) from peer-reviewed journals or professional industry publications that support your preliminary plan.
The requirements, outlined below, correspond to the grading criteria in the Preliminary Care Coordination Plan Scoring Guide, so be sure to address each point. Read the performance-level descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed.
**Please see attached form : focus on the distinguished part of the scoring guide to complete assignment. Thank you
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read careafully the instructions.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."