u have been invited to present the highlights of your analytics report at an annual company-wide meeting that employees of all levels will attend. You have been allotted no more than 10 minutes and 10–12 slides. The purpose of your speech/presentation is to explain how the results of your analysis apply to the business and how the data you are presenting may impact various aspects of business context.
Create a 10–12-slide PowerPoint presentation with detailed presenter’s notes including citations on slides and in Notes area of slide. You may also add a recorded voice-over in which you present and interpret data, graphs, descriptive statistics, etc. but the voice-over is not required.
Format your presentation as follows:
- One title slide.
- Introduction slides explaining the business context.
- Four graphics slides: one for each of the four charts in your report. Be sure to add moving average to your stock price chart.
- One slide on descriptive stats.
- Two or more conclusion slides explaining the application of each graph in the chosen business context.
- One slide calling for discussion and questions.
- One slide thanking everyone for their attention.
- One slide with APA-formatted references.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."