Problem Set Four
1. . A car weighing 14,000 N is speeding down the highway at 80 km/h. What is its momentum?
2. Two ice skaters stand face to face and “push off” and travel directly away from each other. The boy has a velocity of 5 m/s and he weighs 750 N. The girl weighs 480 N. What is the girl’s velocity?
3. A 20,000 kg railroad car is traveling at 5 m/s when it collides and couples with a second, identical car at rest. What is the resulting speed of the combined cars?
4. A soccer player kicks a 2 kg ball with a force of 900 N. His toe is in contact with the ball for 2 s. What is the impulse?
5. A force of 140 N is required to push a table 5.0 meters across a level floor. How much work was done?
6. If 10,000 J of work was done to raise a 225 kg box, how high was the box raised?
7. What is the velocity of a 1,500 kg car if its kinetic energy is 350 kJ?
8. A 125 kg mass is on a cliff 55 m high. What is its potential energy?
9 How much work is done moving a 2.4 kg book to a shelf 4.0 m high?
10. A 150 pound man runs up a stairway 20 feet above ground level in 15 s. How much work did the man do?
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH Essayfount.com AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Problem Set 4 appeared first on essayfount.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."