Systems of equations are used in many cost models in the real world. Here is an example scenario for you to consider.
- Suppose you are running a carnival. You are selling hamburgers and sodas. A hamburger is $1.75 and a soda is .75.
- You expect to make a total of $117.50 for the day
- You also plan to sell 120 hamburgers and sodas
- How many sodas and hamburgers will you sell each?
- Suppose you decide to change the price ratio between hamburgers and soda’s so that they produce a more equal consumption of hamburgers and sodas.
- What would you change the price to for each and why?
- What would be the new amount of hamburgers and soda each at your price points?
For your discussion, you are asked to provide an example like the one presented here related to your profession (past, present or future). Any other example you come up with could work as well. Use the questions and prompts for the example shared above to help in formulating and formatting your example. Be sure to include your calculations in your example.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."