Unit I Assessment
1) This question involves writing career goals. First, write at least three five-year goals toward your career by using the guidelines within the SMART method. Remember, the SMART method involves making the goal specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and establish a time to achieve it. Second, identify the type of job, the job’s title, the location (i.e., city), and the company. Then, briefly explain why these three goals are important to you. Your explanation must be at least 75 words.
—one of my goals is to finish my college degree, the job would be Human Resource Management in Huntsville, AL.
2. This question involves evaluating how attitude, personality, and goal setting impact work performance. Attitudes can be both good and bad, personalities can vary greatly, and goal setting is a technique that some use and some do not. For this question, write a brief essay that describes how attitude, personality, and goal setting can impact one worker’s performance. Include workplace examples to support your brief essay. Your response must be at least 250 words in length.
3. This question involves using your critical-thinking skills to describe the impact of time management in the workplace. Managing our time effectively in the workplace is very important. We all have a job to do, and we must be very timely while completing our tasks. Most of the time, we work with others or for clients, and they depend on us to complete the work. And, that is why using time-management techniques is beneficial to us. For this question, write a brief essay that describes what is likely to result from two instances within a workplace: (a) using time-management techniques and (b) not using time-management techniques. Within the brief essay, include workplace examples to support your message. Your response must be at least 250 words in length.
Unit II Assessment
1) This question involves an explanation of ethical behavior in the workplace. Explain what it means to demonstrate positive ethical behavior in the workplace. Include examples to support your explanation. Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
2) This question involves techniques for both accountability and also workplace relationships. Accountability and workplace relationships tend to go hand in hand—one usually involves the other. For this question, briefly describe two techniques you can use to hold yourself accountable toward meeting professional goals. Also, briefly describe two techniques for maintaining positive relationships in a workplace. Within your descriptions, include examples of how you would use the techniques in a workplace. Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
Textbook used: Anderson, L. E., & Bolt, S. B. (2016). Professionalism: Skills for workplace success (4th ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson.
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH Essayfount.com AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Professionalism In The Workplace appeared first on essayfount.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."