- Nurses Making Policy: Chapters 7,8,91,0,11,12 .
- Strategizing and Creating Change.
- AANP resources and toolkits: https://www.aanp.org/legislation-regulation/advocacy-center
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners: https://www.aanp.org/legislation-regulation/68-articles/345-sample-letter-aco-1
- California Student Nurses Association: http://www.cnsa.org/legislative-chapter-toolkit
- Florida Nurses Association Legislative Resource: https://www.floridanurse.org/Resources/documents/BLILegToolkit2009.pdf
- Indiana Nurses Association Toolbox: https://www.indiananurses.org/policy/toolbox/
- National Association of State Boards of
- Each Reflection in Action Entry should be at least 400 words in length
- How the content and assignments met the course objective(s)?
- Provide examples of actual or potential applications of the course week’s course concepts.
- Successes or challenges that you had for the week in terms of the course content.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."