Outline – History and Evolution of Freudian Theory
Kindly avoid submitting plagiarized work.
Explaining how the psychoanalysis perspective fits as the founding movement in the history and systems of psychology helps the doctoral learner prepare for research into describing human behavior. Further, understanding the basic components of the ego and the philosophic influences of ego development allow for enhanced understanding of the learner’s self and those with whom the learner comes in contact including the human subjects of empirical research. In this assignment, you will explore the history of Freudian theory and create a partial outline of the larger paper you will write for submission in Topic 4.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Review Chapters 1 and 2 of the Ellman text.
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
· This assignment requires that at least three additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
· Refer to Chapters 2-4 of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.) for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. These chapters contain essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Using the information from Chapters 1 and 2 of the Ellman text as well as at least two additional scholarly sources, draft a sentence outline (an outline where subtopics and details are expressed as complete sentences) for the first part of the paper you will write later in the course.
Use the following major headings in your outline:
1. Freud: The First 10 Years
2. Freud: Psycho-Sexual Development
Add at least two subtopics to each of the major headings and at least two details for each subtopic.
Include a reference list as a separate section at the end of the outline.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."