- Why did the correctional population in the United States increase dramatically between 1980 and 2014 in the face of declining crime rates?
- What is a serious criminal offense that is punishable by death or by incarceration in a prison facility for more than a year is called?
- What is a relatively minor violation of the criminal law, such as petty theft or simple assault, punishable by confinement for one year or less called?
- What is a minor violation of a state statute or local ordinance punishable by a fine or other penalty, or by a specified, usually very short term of incarceration called?
- Define evidence-based corrections. Explain the important role that it plays in corrections professionalism today.
- What is the goal of rehabilitation?
- What is the major difference between jail and prison?
- Identify at least three (3) sentencing options being transformed through evidence-based practices?
- Which sentencing option is becoming less frequently used in the United States?
- Identify one (1) type of reform that has been implemented by states and the federal government in an effort to reduce prison populations.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."