In a 2-page paper, state the objection (or why there is not an objection and thus why the questions are proper) to the following questions asked in a trial.
3 peer reviewed/scholarly resources
The objection choices will be added as a document.
Each need to be answered with Objection, (state objection), followed by reason for objection. If no objection explain why it is valid.
1. “What did the defendant say when he put the gun in your face?”
2. “What did Mary tell you she saw?” (Mary is not a witness or defendant in the case.)
3. “Doctor, what do the records of your colleague say about how he treated the patient?” (Records have not been admitted in the case.)
4. “Do you believe what the defendant said to you?”
5. “Did the defendant tell you that he did this in self-defense?”
1. asked by the prosecutor
2.asked by the defense attorney
6. “Your Honor, On behalf of the defense we offer the defendant’s sworn statement to the police.”
7. “State offers the prior convictions of the defendant for felony driving while intoxicated”
1. In a murder trial where the defendant does not testify
2. In the punishment phase of a trial
3. To impeach and cross examine a testifying defendant
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH Essayfount.com AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Questions asked during trial appeared first on essayfount.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."