Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking. Gladwell 978-0-316-010665 Back Bay Books
- Read through the first 5 chapters of the book ‘Blink’
- Take notes of what points are being made, what questions you have on the material, what you think the author does a good job with, and what you think is questionable.
- This is a reading journal, not a summary. You should keep a journal as your read through the assigned chapters. The journal will consist of your thoughts about the material.
- Do NOT copy chunks of the text into your notes unless you are using that quote to give context to your writing. The journal should be about your thoughts on the material.
After your reading notes, address the following questions:
- What is fast thinking? How does it differ from slow thinking?
- When is fast thinking appropriate? inappropriate?
- What are Gladwell’s primary arguments in the text? are they grounded in evidence?
- What are the flaws in his arguments?
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."