Table of Contents
Using the RISE model for self-evaluation and the guiding questions below, please write a short essay that evaluates, in detail, how well you have met the outcomes for English Composition I.
Although the reflection essay is somewhat informal, you are still expected to abide by college-level writing guidelines—that is, to include an introduction and conclusion, to organize your answers into paragraphs and develop them effectively, and to use proper grammar and mechanics.
- What did you expect from an English composition course? Did this class meet your expectations? Explain your answer.
- How confident were you in your writing abilities at the beginning of this course? How do you feel now that you have a better understanding of the writing process? Explain why your feelings did or did not change.
- How did your writing change from one assignment to the next? Describe how your final assignment shows your progression in this course and demonstrates a clear understanding of the course outcomes.
- How well have you met the requirements of the class? Is there anything you are especially proud of? Is there anything you would do differently if you could start the class over?
- Did you apply any skills from your previous classes (Creative Presentation, Psychology of Play, industry overview class) in this class? Explain how you think the skills you learned in this class will help you in your remaining classes and in your career.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."