- Types of studies that can be used in research: Discuss the types of studies that can be used in research and identify the pros and cons of each study.
- The role of an Institutional Review Board (IRB): Discuss the purpose of the IRB, why it was formed, and the process that is conducted when an IRB in involved in the review of a study, etc.
- Issues with a lack of ethical treatment of human subjects: Through research, identify the issues there have been with a lack of ethical treatment of human subjects.
- Protection of human subjects: Discuss why this had to be put in place and what processes are in place to protect human subjects.
- Conclusion: Summarize your paper and show how all sections are related and how they contribute to moral and ethical research studies.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."