Choose a controversial topic and develop an original argument and the best counter argument to that point. Support the argument and counterpoint(s) through information and statistics found in acceptable resources (Wikipedia, blogs and any “open source” reference pages are considered unacceptable). If you are having a difficult time choosing a topic, please refer to the general topics below or use any topic mentioned in video(s).
General Topics: Poverty and Standard of Living, Embryonic Stem Cell Research, Universal Health Care, The Death Penalty, Global Warming, Incarceration/Criminal Justice System, “Stand Your Ground,” 2nd Amendment Rights, and Minimum Wage (Note: General Topics will need to be narrowed down to a specific argument with a well-written thesis).
1. What is your argument?
2. What is the counter-argument?
3. What is your rebuttal to the counter-argument?
4. What fallacies are within the argument, counter-argument, and rebuttal?
- MLA Style with in-text or parenthetical citation(s)
- Five (5) pages, double-spaced (maximum) with a bibliography as the paper’s fifth (5th) page
- Bibliography must have at least three (3) resources
- Wikipedia, blogs and anything “open source” are unacceptable
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."