The focus of these last two weeks is to revise and check so you can submit your best possible work. The final submission must be received no later than Sunday of week 8. No late submissions will be accepted. No excuses. Therefore, it is important for you to be sure to double, if not triple check your work, go back through the previous lessons (especially regarding APA), and contact me with any questions. Waiting until the due date is not going to work!
Okay, first letâ€s look at some checklists, then weâ€ll discuss plagiarism a bit more in-depth
Read your paper for any content errors. Arrange and rearrange ideas to follow your outline. Reorganize your outline if necessary, but always keep the purpose of your paper and your readers in mind.
1. Is my topic/problem statement concise and clear?
2. Did I follow my outline? Did I miss anything?
3. Is the content presented in a logical sequence?
4. Are all sources properly cited to ensure that I am not plagiarizing?
5. Have I proved my topic/problem with strong support?
6. Have I made my intentions and points clear in the essay?
Students are to re-read their paper for grammatical errors. Use a dictionary or a thesaurus as needed. Please check spelling. Correct all errors that you can spot and improve the overall quality of the paper to the best of your ability. Get someone else to read it over. Sometimes a second pair of eyes can see mistakes that you missed. Also, use the spell and grammar check!
1. Did I begin each paragraph with a proper topic sentence?
2. Have I supported my statements with documented proof or examples?
3. Any run-on or unfinished sentences?
4. Any unnecessary or repetitious words?
5. Varying lengths of sentences? Of word choices?
6. Did I avoid using colloquialisms and common â€œeverydayâ€ expressions?
7. Does one paragraph or idea flow smoothly into the next?
8. Any spelling or grammatical errors?
9. Quotes accurate in source, spelling, and punctuation?
10. Are all my citations accurate and in correct format?
11. Did I avoid using contractions? Use “cannot” instead of “can’t”, “do not” instead of “don’t”?
12. Did I use third person as much as possible? Avoid using phrases such as “I think”, “I guess”, “I suppose”
13. Have I made my points clear and interesting, but remained objective?
14. Did I leave a sense of completion for my reader(s) at the end of the paper?
Answer questions essay is attached
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post revision-questions appeared first on Essay Fount.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."