- Go to the following Census Bureau Profile site. (https://data.census.gov/cedsci/map?q=United%20States&tid=ACSDP1Y2018.DP05&mode=selection&vintage=2018&layer=VT_2018_040_00_PP_D1)
- Select your state on the map, (Nevada)
- Once you do this, select the State Profile link that pops up
- This will bring you to your state profile page. You can scroll down and pick a number of demographics such as Age and Sex, the number of Veterans in the state, the number of Foreign Born citizens in the state, Race and Ethnicity, or any other demographic that you find interesting. Pick at least three of these.
- Create a table in Excel or Word and put this information in the table under the Column header of your state
- Go back to the website.
- Choose another state and view that state’s profile
- Copy these numbers to your excel table under the Column header of your second state, e.g., NY
- Note the differences in your chosen demographics between your chosen states.
- Within at least one paragraph, explain what you think attributes to some of the changes?
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."