As more organizations operate in various countries throughout the world, human resource professionals are becoming involved with the expansion of global corporations. All of these expansions have to be planned for, managed, and executed. In addition, corporate goals and objectives must be balanced with local customs and labor laws. A Global HR Acquisition Plan, your final assignment in Week 6, is needed to streamline these processes.
MTE Corporation, a division of SL Industries, and a world leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of high-efficiency electrical power quality solutions, has announced significant expansion plans for the Asia Pacific regions (MTE Corporation, July 2015). MTE Corp is based out of the United States. Their strategy is to identify and acquire formerly strong but now faltering domestic companies with solid brand value in their countries. If successful, MTE will become the largest foreign-owned entity in the Asia Pacific region in the electrical power solutions industry. The newly acquired units will be combined to form a new “third company.” Due diligence has been performed, and India has been selected for the acquisition.
For this assignment, you will
- Summarize the social and business elements of India, including items such as the demographics of the people and society, the government, the economy, communications, and education.
- Analyze how ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, and disability impact those social and business elements.
- Evaluate the competencies necessary to work and manage effectively in this environment.
The Subsidiary Country—India paper
- Must be a minimum of three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least four scholarly, peer reviewed, and/or credible sources, which includes the course text.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."