The Nurse as Knowledge Worker
Develop an 8- to 9-slide PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
- Explain the concept of a knowledge worker in general. (1 slide)
- Define and explain nursing informatics and highlight the role of a nurse leader as a knowledge worker. (1 slide)
- Develop one simple infographic to help explain both the concept of nursing informatics and the role of a nurse leader as a knowledge worker. (1 slide)
Note: For guidance on infographics, including how to create one in PowerPoint, see “How to Create an Infographic in PowerPoint” as presented in the Resources.
- Present a hypothetical scenario based on your own nursing practice or healthcare organization that would require or benefit from the access/collection and analysis of data. Your scenario may involve a patient, staff, or management problem or gap. (1–2 slide)
- Describe the problem from the viewpoint of a nurse informaticist by:
- Describing the data that could be used (1 slide)
- Describing how the data might be accessed/collected (1 slide)
- Describing what knowledge might be derived from that data (1 slide)
- Indicating how a nurse leader would use clinical reasoning and judgment in formation of knowledge from this experience (1 slide)
* NOTE: The response must synthesize and integrate at least two outside resources and two competency-specific resources that fully support the responses provided.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."