- Research your study strictly based on the comparison of criminology and victimology, providing information that reveals the interaction and interdependence of these fields of study as well as the contribution each provides to criminal justice operations in the United States today.
- Research the victimology side of the equation with concentrated research on the role criminal profiling and victim profiling play in criminal investigations and subsequent case filings in America today.
- Define criminology and how it relates to the theories of criminology.
- How do criminology and victimology interact to provide a clear picture of crime and the causes of crime?
- How does criminology influence criminal profiling and offender behavior profiling?
- How do victimology and criminology influence victim profiling?
- Title page: The title page must be in APA format, which includes a properly formatted running head and the page number in the header.
- Abstract: Provide a brief explanation of the purpose of your paper. This must be a minimum of 150 words. This should be similar to what was done for the topic description you submitted in the Unit I assignment.
- Introduction: Provide a brief introduction.
- Body: Include headings help the reader transition from one subject to the next in the main body of the paper. This is the focus of your research and analysis of criminology and victimology and the interaction and interdependence of these fields of study. Additionally, identify the contribution each provides to criminal justice operations in the United States today. Alternatively, this will be your analysis of the victimology side of the equation and the role criminal profiling and victim profiling play in criminal investigations and subsequent case filings in America today.
- Conclusion: Provide a summary of your findings and solutions based on best practices today.
- Reference page: You must include the heading "References" centered above the reference list on a separate page after your conclusion. You must include the three sources selected in the Unit I Assignment. You may include more, but your initial three, which were used to research and create the topic must be used. All sources must be referenced in APA format, and each source must correspond to at least one in-text citation. Each source must be double-spaced, and APA requires a 1/2-inch hanging indentation.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."