- Where does money, power, and private property exist in the story?
- Is there evidence of alienation of labor?
- Do the characters show a fetishizing of their material commodities? (Do they love their material
- things too much?)
- How could the symbols and themes support a marxist criticism?
- How does this story ignore, exemplify, or otherwise represent a classic Marxist class struggle?
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."