After reading the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, the USA Patriot Act, the USA Freedom Act and the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 14th Amendments, research the actions of the government post 9/11 and write a paper.
In your paper,
- Determine whether the government’s overriding need to fight terrorism outweighs the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th and 14th Amendment rights of the people within the United States.
- Evaluate whether or not 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th and 14th Amendments apply to terrorists since the writers of the Constitution could not have envisioned mass shootings and suicide bombers.
- Assess whether the USA PATRIOT Act, USA FREEDOM Act, or the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act violate the Constitution.
- Determine whether United States Government violated the Constitution by its actions pursuant to the USA PATRIOT Act, USA FREEDOM Act, or the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance
- Assess whether the 4th Amendment requirement of probable cause should be waived when investigating terrorism.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."