- What themes or ideas were addressed in the films?
- Were there any performances by particular actors that stood out? What, specifically, was memorable about their performances?
Mis en Scene
How were these design elements used to convey time, place, mood, and theme?
- The set
- Music, sound or other elements.
- Placement of Actors in the scene
- Camera Shots (Long shot, establishing shot, Medium Shot, Close-up, Specialty Shots)
- Camera Angles (High, Eye-Level, Low)
- Camera Movement (Pan, Tilt, Dolly, Tracking)
- Types of Camera (Crane, Hand-held, Steadi-Cam, Drone, etc)
- Use of Lens (Zoom, wide, etc)
What editing techniques were used to tell the story or convey the theme or style of the film?
- Cuts (cutting on action, cut away, cross cut, jump cut, match cut, etc)
- Transitions (fade in, fade out, dissolve, montage, iris, wipe, etc)
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."