Topic- Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, there progress on becoming 5G from 4GThis assignment requires you to research a topic pertaining to contemporary digital issues facing organisations, by addressing the following: word count 3000
• Justification and rationale of the chosen topic. (5%)
• Comprehensive review of the evolution and current state of these contemporary digital issues in relation to your topic. (15%)
• Critical evaluation on the challenges and opportunities of these contemporary digital issues. (20%)
• Critical analysis and discussion of these contemporary digital issues affecting business organisations. (25%)
• Identify digital tactics and strategies undertaken by business organisation to address the issues. (20%)
• Conclusion and recommendations for business organisations. (10%)
• Future direction of these contemporary digital issues. (5%)
Your research must be based on a critical analysis of your chosen topic against a framework which is a distillation of the critical elements you have synthesised from your review of relevant literature and empirical evidence. You are expected to provide convincing evidence derived from secondary sources in your review, analysis and discussion. You must use wide range of references, including academic and up-to-date references as the research is dealing with contemporary digital issues. Reference style must follow Harvard Reference Systems, e.g. EJIS style (European Journal of Information Systems).
The post Topic- reliance jio infocomm limited, there progress on becoming 5g appeared first on essayfount.com.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."