Option #1: U.S. Mexico, Canada Free Trade Agreement (USMCA)
USMCA has come under scrutiny recently. Using the concepts learned through this course and additional, scholarly research, evaluate USMCA.
- Trace the historical performance of the U.S. and either the Canadian or Mexican economies since NAFTA passed
- Identify industries that have grown since NAFTA and industries that have shrunk since NAFTA in each country.
- Describe how USMCA is a free trade agreement.
- Describe how USMCA is not a free trade agreement.
- What major changes were made from NAFTA to USMCA? Specify from which countrys point of view the changes would be beneficial.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be eight to ten pages in length.
- Be formatted according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Include at least ten scholarly or peer-reviewed articles. The CSU Global Library is a good place to find these resources.
- Include a title page, section headers, introduction, conclusion, and references page.
Below are links to valuable CSU Global Library Guides to help you find appropriate sources:
- International Business Guide (Links to an external site.)
- Economics Research Guide
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."