Unit VI Case Study
- Weight: 21% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
Table of Contents
- Describe the problem that Soma Bay encountered in this case study.
- Why was an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system needed to solve the problem?
- What are some challenges that this ERP system poses?
- Will this ERP system help the company achieve operational excellence? Why, or why not?
- Was it a good idea to use social media as a marketing and social tool for Nasty Gal? Why, or why not?
- What were the management, organization, and technological issues that contributed to the failure of Nasty Gal?
- If you were hired as the new chief executive officer (CEO) of Nasty Gal, what would you have done differently to keep the company from filing for bankruptcy?
- Discuss some benefits and disadvantages of automated automobiles. Be sure to include a discussion of ethical and social issues presented by automated automobiles.
- If you were the CEO of a major auto manufacturer, would you invest resources in the development and marketing of automated automobiles? Why, or why not?
- Discuss the problem with the old human resources (HR) system at Anthem.
- Describe the new People Data Central (PDC) portal adopted by Anthem. What does it do, and how does it improve data analytics capabilities at Anthem?
- How will the new PDC portal help the HR department make better decisions?
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."