Unknown Project- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
Build a hypothetical clinical case of: a patient, animal, plant, or environmental problem (if applicable). Please include the following:
2. Description of symptoms and signs of the patient
3. Description of laboratory tests (experiments) specific to the suspected organism including:
- Gram reaction,
- structural staining,
- optimal growth conditions: temperatures, pH, aerotolerance
- Biochemical tests and special media according to whether you have a Gram +, Gram-, Acid fast organisms: Please note that you all the tests below may not apply to your organism.
- Mannitol, EMB, MacConkey, Blood Agar, OF-Glucose, Phenol Red Carbohydrate fermentation, MR-VP, Nitrogen reduction, Catalase, Oxidase, Citrate test, decarboxylation, deamination,Bile Esculin, Starch hydrolysis, Urea, Casein, Gelating hydrolysis, DNA hydrolysis, Lipid hydrolysis, SIM and any other test you consider appropriate in the identification of your organism.
4. Provide a flow chart/dichotomous key to all tests you did for your organism.
5. Discussion/conclusion with the antimicrobial method (chemical/physical) treatment for the infection/disease or mitigation (if you have an environmental species).
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."