OU MUST COMPLETE THIS TO PASS THIS CLASS.
- As you read the course materials this week be sure to take notes on what you study.
- Keep notes on your impressions and record your personal definition of Cultural Anthropology.
- Learners should keep notes over four different days, label those four different days, and each of the four entries should be two-to-three complete, substantial paragraphs in length.
- This week you learned about field notes in Chapter 3 of the eText. Field notes can be formal or informal. For this assignment, you will take informal field notes, much like a personal journal, on your impressions of what you learned in the Week 1 module materials.
- Submit your “field notes”. You may hand write them or type them in a Word document with a .doc or .docx document file extension. If you hand write your notes, make sure they are legible. Scan them and submit them as a .pdf file extension document.
- Use correct grammar, punctuation, and complete sentences in your field notes.
- Be sure to review the grading rubric before you submit your assignment to make sure you are including all the required elements.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."