Thinking, Memory, Problem Solving, and Creativity Questions
Select any threeof the following items to write about. Each response should be 1-2 pages long. You may combine all responses into one paper and provide headings for each item.
1. Distinguish between the human mind and computers as tools for thinking. What does the human mind do better and why? What does the computer dobetter and why? Weigh in on the debate over artificial intelligence and support your claims.
2. Take this free creativity problem solving test or one of your choosing, and weigh in on the results. Do you feel they were on target? Do you think the survey questions accurately assess problem-solving creativity? Are there reliable ways to measure creativity? Why is creativity an imortant area of study for psychologists?
3. Describe and discuss the role of consolidation. Identify how psychologists study this process and why. Provide examples from your life that demonstrate the process of consolidation in action.
4. Describe mental imagery (theories and processes) and explain why people might use it for different reasons. How is it different from hypnosis. Identify a scientific study related to this process and describe the results. Weigh in on the effectiveness of mental imagery. What role does motivation play? Have you ever tried to incorporate it in to your life? Explain.
5. Select one memory disorder to research and detail its causes, symptoms, and treatments (traditional and emerging). Explain how therapists and/or psychologists can help support patients experiencing memory loss.
6. Research ways that culture influences how we categorize the world. Present a scenario using at least two different cultures to demonstrate the idea. Compare and contrast attitudes and perceptions based on cultural categorizations. Why is it important to recognize this distinction?
7. Read the following excerpt from Final Jeopardy: Man vs. Machine and the Quest to Know Everything as discussed by delancyplace.com. Devise and conduct a unique experiment to mimic the findings of the Moses illusion. Detail your hypothesis, the experiment, the findings, and your analysis of those findings.
Find at least one scholarly source for each item to support your ideas. A minimum total of three sources should be cited and listed on your reference page.)
Use APA format to style your paper and cite and reference your sources.
Each response should be a 1—2 pages long, in addition to a title page and a reference page.
Refer to the rubric for more information on how your assignment will be graded.
Due: Sunday, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Week 4: Thinking, Memory, Problem Solving, And Creativity Questions appeared first on Essay Fount.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."