Adjustment disorders are quite common and potentially very serious because they have been linked to suicide ideation, planned and completed suicide. Consider the important issues of mental status examination and differential diagnosis.
- What are the differences and similarities among adjustment disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and acute stress disorder?
- What are the essential areas that encompass a thorough mental status examination?
- Explain the steps you would take in evaluating symptoms. How would you arrive at a differential diagnosis?
Post your responses in a minimum of 300 words.
- By the due date assigned, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
- Through the end of the module, respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts. While responding, identify the similarities and differences between what you have constructed and what your classmates have.
Discussion Grading Table Maximum Points Quality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment 16 Quality of responses to classmates 12 Frequency of responses to classmates 4 Reference to supporting readings and other materials 4 Language and grammar 4 Total: 40 M3 Assignment 1 Discussion Discussion Topic Due September 22 at 11:59 PM
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."