The assignment for the course is a reflective account linking what you learnt during the course with how you want to use social media for your career and a link to a social media profile you have developed over the course.
The assignment is pass/ fail. To achieve a pass the following criteria must be met;
• The account must be reflective, talking about how you want to use social media.
• The account must be critical referring to the ideas and theories mentioned in the course as well as any of your own learning on the subject.
• The account must discuss your use of social media throughout and the development of your career throughout.
• The account must be at least 1000 words, there is no maximum word count but must be reasonable in length.
• The account is expected to cover the following 5 areas (answering the following questions will lead to you passing the assignment);
1. What do you consider to be your career development needs?
2. What impression do you want to make online? How will you bring this about?
3. What type of connections do you want online? How will you try and build these?
4. How will you use social media to learn?
5. How will you make sure your activities on social media impact your career in the real world?
6. Your reflective account and a link to a social media profile you have been developing must be submitted.
NOTE: Am an accountant and the assignment should reflect on my career in accounting.
The post What do you consider to be your career development needs? appeared first on Homework Aider.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."