Writing a personal mission statement offers the opportunity to establish what’s important in your professional life. A personal mission statement is often an integral part of a job or graduate-level application as it provides reviewers with insights into an applicant’s strengths in, and philosophies regarding, the discipline.
The personal mission statement includes a description of your focus and goals, which can serve to provide direction for the next one to five years of your career. It can be used not only as a guide, but also as a tool of conscious reflection encouraging you to accomplish your professional objectives. In the course of this assignment, you will evaluate potential career direction and satisfaction by reflecting on the following questions:
- What do you hope to accomplish in the profession?
- What positive and unique qualities do you bring to the profession?
- How do you see your role in the profession evolving through time?
- Why is the work you hope to do important?
Your Personal Mission Statement should be a minimum of 500 words, but it should not exceed 1000 words. Therefore, it is important that your writing be clear and concise and that your thoughts and philosophies are effectively communicated to your reader.
The Personal Mission Statement
- Must be 500 words to 1000 words in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined i
- Must include a header on each page with the following:
- Personal Mission Statement
- Student’s name
- Student’s contact email
- Date submitted
- Must address the topic of the mission statement with critical thought.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."