- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Reflect on the virtues of prudence, justice, benevolence and self-command. Consider how these concepts apply to you before you write your paper. In a reflection paper, provide your own reflections as well as your understanding of Adam Smith’s moral philosophy.
- The paper should be written in APA format, including a Title Page and References, where applicable.
- The paper should be a minimum of three and a maximum of five pages in length, excluding the Title Page and the References.
- You should make several references to Adam Smith’s The Theory of Moral Sentiments and other materials to support your thinking.
- When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit your paper as a Word document to your instructor using the Assignment submission page by the end of the workshop.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."