1. Find a building/Structure constructed
2. FInd out who the designer/architect was
3. FInd out who built the structure
4. Determine the style
5. What were the economic considerations that might have had an
effect upon this design
6. What were the cultural/social considerations that had an
effect upon this desig?
7. What was the reaction of the general populace towards this
8. What kind of political statement was this building trying to
make (if any)?
9. What kind of philosophical statement was this building
trying to make(if any)?
10. What kind religious statement was this building trying ti
make (if any)?
11. What types of symbols did the structure have (if any)?
12. Describe the structure and if there were new approaches
13. Desceribe the continued influence (if any) that this
structure had (has)
14. Describe in details the historic precedent behind this
building (if any)
15. Describe your experience, view, opinion of this structure.
16. Have three 2 by 2 sketcjes in this paper assisting to
describe your findings.
17. Be sure to have a cover page and reference page (APA)
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH Essayfount.com AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Why This Building Looks The Way It Is appeared first on essayfount.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."