write an essay about Georgia, not less than 8 pages.
The Country’s history and development in the years of the cold war.
The political changes that took place after the fall of the Soviet Block
The current developments
The Foreign Policy of the recent decade within the Black Sea Region
1. George Castellane – “History in the Balkans XIV – XX Century.”
2. G. Sartori, Comparative Constitutional Engineering. An Inquiry into Structures, Incentives and Outcomes (Houndmills: Macmillan Press, 1994)
3. Alfred Stepan (1986), â€žPaths Toward Redemocratizationâ€ in Guillermo O’Donnell, Philippe C. Schmitter & Laurence Whitehead, eds., Transitions from Authoritarian Rule. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, 64-84.
4. Samuel P. Huntington (1991-92), â€žHow Countries Democratizeâ€ Political Science Quarterly, Vol. 106. No. 4. Winter, 579-616.
5. Juan J. Linz (1990), â€žTransitions to Democracyâ€ Washington Quarterly, Summer, 143-164
6. Samuel P. Huntington (1991), The Third Wave: Democratization in the Late Twentieth Century. Norman: Oklahoma University Press
7. Sten Berglund, Tomas Hellen & Frank H. Aarebrot eds. (1998), The Handbook of Political Change in Eastern Europe. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar
8. Philippe C. Schmitter (1995), â€žTransitology: The Science or the Art of Democratization?â€ in Joseph S. Tulchin (ed.), The Consolidation of Democracy in Latin America. Boulder, CO: Lynne Rienner, 11-41.
9. â€žJuan J. Linz, Alfred Stepan & Richard Gunther (1995), â€žDemocratic Transition and Consolidation in Southern Europe, with Reflections on Latin America and Eastern Europeâ€ in Richard Gunther & Nikiforos Diamandouros, eds., The Politics of Democratic Consolidation: Southern Europe in Comparative Perspective. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins UP, 77-123.
10. Geoffrey Pridham (2000), The Dynamics of Democratization: A Comparative Approach. London: Continuum
11. Juan J. Linz & Alfred Stepan (1996), â€žToward Consolidated Democraciesâ€ Journal of Democracy, Vol. 7. No. 2. April, 14-33.
12. Juan J. Linz & Alfred Stepan (1996), Problems of Democratic Transitions and Consolidation: Southern Europe, South America, and Post-Communist Europe. Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins University Press
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post write-an-essay-on-georgia appeared first on Essay Fount.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."