For this assignment, you are to assess the arguments and evidence from How Democracies Die. Respond to ONE of the following prompts making sure to answer carefully each part of the question. As part of that assessment, you are to integrate an understanding of democracy based on what has been covered this term in the other texts on the Narrow Corridor and China’s Future. You are also to use the comparative method effectively to address the questions in the prompt. In your write-up, follow these formatting guidelines:
- A write-up of between six to eight pages (not including cover page or works cited)
- A separate cover page and a works cited page or bibliography
- A consistent form of citation
- A 12 point Times or Times New Roman Font
- Normally spaced margins
- According to Levitsky and Ziblatt, how do democracies die? What are the major forces and factors disabling democracies around the world and in the United States? Are these trends fatal to democracy? Why or why not? Refer to at least three countries in your answer and compare and contrast their outcomes.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."