1. Watch and bullet point summarize the following:
Isolation and Precautions
2. Watch and bullet point summarize the following:
Monitoring for Opioid Induced Respiratory Depression (discussion/ debrief)
3. Watch and bullet point summarize the following:
4. Watch and bullet point summarize the following:
5. Watch and bullet point summarize the following:
6. Watch and bullet point summarize the following:
7. Complete this training:
Pathways: During the training, students will make decisions in the roles of 4 different characters (primary care physician, nurse, pharmacist, and patient) who have the potential to prevent opioid related ADEs.
Watch the 7-minute video that provides background on the principles of health literacy, patient communication, and opioid-related ADEs that are addressed in the training.
After watching this training, answer the following in a summary / bullet point fashion:
7(a) What were the key warning signs there was a problem?
7(b)Explain how you think the healthcare workers understood the situation
7(c)Using clinical judgment and knowledge of effects of sedation and gas exchange, what next steps the healthcare worker could have taken?
7(d)What is your conclusion about what happened to the child?
8. You will read Joint Commissions Webpage and listen to the following three podcasts in order to answer questions below in a summary or bullet point fashion
Take 5: Evaluating and Responding to Suicide Risk
Take 5: The Role of a Human Factors Engineer
Take 5: Safe Use of Health Information Technology
8(a) Who is the Joint Commission?
8(b) What are sentinel events?
8(c)Discuss the top reported sentinel events;
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."