Create a 15-20 page capstone paper that analyzes a business topic and provides recommendations and is supported with credible resources that demonstrate evidence-based thinking.
Throughout your MBA program, you have worked to develop as a business professional and prepare to meet future challenges as a business leader. Your program culminates in the capstone project, which forms the primary focus of this course, the final course you will take in the program. The capstone project is intended to provide for you the opportunity to demonstrate your MBA program outcomes in these ways:
- Planning and executing the strategic and tactical elements of a comprehensive project.
- Integrating and demonstrating the business leadership skills and techniques you have learned throughout the MBA program and your own growth as a business leader.
- Communicating your analysis and recommendations for a real organization both in written form and in a formal presentation.
- Completing your MBA program with an experience that reinforces what you have learned throughout your MBA program.
For complete details, refer to the MBA Capstone Project Description [PDF] and scoring guide. Your capstone project should address these expectations:
- Apply foundational knowledge and an understanding of business systems, processes, and technology within and across core disciplines.
- Integrate information across disciplines from differing perspectives.
- Develop logical, well-supported, evidence-based solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Apply innovative, strategic, and sustainable approaches to business practice and planning.
- Apply leadership and collaboration principles and strategies for virtual, global, and culturally diverse environments.
- Integrate principles of ethics and integrity into business decisions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in a business environment.
- Include an executive summary following your cover page.
- Include various body sections that contain the analysis and recommendations.
- Include a conclusion that summarizes main points of the paper.
- Before you submit your assessment for grading, submit it to SafeAssign as a draft. Review your SafeAssign report and address any flagged issues to ensure you have properly cited all quoted or paraphrased material.
As an MBA learner, you have access to a free subscription to the Wall Street Journal (WSJ). Take advantage of that subscription, and do some of your research in the WSJ. Try to include at least one source from the WSJ in your final draft.
- Style: Your paper should follow the corresponding MBA Academic and Professional Document Guidelines (available in the MBA Program Resources), including single-spaced paragraphs. Use a professional writing style.
- Communication: Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message and quality.
- APA guidelines: Format your citations according to current APA style.
- Resources: Use at least six citations from credible sources.
- Length: Your paper should be 15–20 pages, not including front and back matter (cover page, executive summary, table of contents, references, appendices). Papers that do not meet this minimum will be immediately returned for revision.
- Font and font size: 12 point, Times New Roman.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."