- In the first paragraph, synopsize all of the author(s) arguments, from the relevant required readings, with one to two sentences each.
- In the second paragraph, synopsize the selected Caribbean article.
- In the third and fourth paragraphs, provide an analysis of the Caribbean event, based on the required readings. Do this by providing at least two key points from the readings to support your analysis. For example, “The author(s) investigates, explores, and/or documents ‘this topic’ by…. “This impacted the Caribbean or particular country in XXX ways because YYY which resulted in BBB or has ramifications for DDD.”
- In the fifth and sixth paragraphs discuss why you agree/disagree with the author(s) analyses [that you used above] AND the event described in the Caribbean article. This paragraph is about INTERPRETING the theme – you make a point about it and then use supporting evidence to prove it.
- Conclusion paragraph: provide a summary. Be sure to connect this submission with this week’s overall theme and provide a statement that demonstrates your final thoughts. For example, respond to the question, why should we (in Switzerland, Ghana, Singapore, Las Vegas) care about this issue? Are there regional or global ramifications?
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."