- Complete your Board by creating at least ten pins for each category of 1) "Art", 2) "Music and Movement" and 3) "Dramatic Play and Puppetry". The pins should be items that support learning for children up to age 8, collaboration with families, diversity, and relevance to the topic. Your completed board will include 30 or more pins.
- After you complete your Pinterest Board, write a 1.5 – 2-page reflection essay in which you discuss one of the pins for each category. For each category, describe:
- how the activity could be respectful of multiculturalism and inclusion
- how the activity could promote collaboration with families
- how your selected pins represent a variety of types of activities.
- how you felt about creating the Pinterest Board and if you think you may use the ideas or add to your Pinterest Board in the future
- Submit your 1.5-2-page Reflection Essay in Unit 7: Use double spacing and 12 Pt, Times New Roman font.
- Submit the URL, web address to your Pinterest Page.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."