For your first writing assignment, you will write an essay of 300 or more words that defines and discusses the concept of "hidden intellectualism" and answers this question:
- Do you agree with Graff’s claim that schools should encourage students to think critically and write about areas of personal interest as long as they do so in an intellectual way? Why or why not?
Back up your claims with at least three pieces of evidence (from your own life, the experiences of others, or research), explaining how it supports your claim. Feel free to use Graff’s essay "Hidden Intellectualism," to support your answers as well.
The format of this essay should be as follows:
1. Use proper MLA format (12 pt. Times New Roman font, one inch margins, page numbers etc.).
2. Your essay must have a title.
3. Your essay must include an introductory paragraph that is at least 3-4 sentences long and contains a thesis statement (your opinion or answer to the question).
4. Your essay must also include body paragraphs (5-7 sentences each) that are related to your thesis statement.
5. Finally, your essay must end with a conclusion (3-4 sentences) in which you tie up any loose ends and restate your thesis.
6. Your essay must be typed
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."