Identify entrepreneurial innovation and societal challenges (examples available in material 1 file). This could be from an enterprise that you own, manage or work within. It could also be one that you have read about in the news or other sources.
Part 1: In this part, you are asked to address the following points:
1. Introduction (indicatively 100 words).
2. Describe the entrepreneurial innovation and why you have chosen it (indicatively 400 words).
3. Describe the societal challenge(s) you have chosen and explain why you have chosen it/them (indicatively 400 words).
Part 2: Drawing on the Triple Bottom Line theory (Material 2 file), discuss how your chosen entrepreneurial innovation can be used to address the societal challenge you identified in Part 1. This part of your essay must be structured as follows:
1. Describe the Triple Bottom Line theory and specify why it is relevant for this task (indicatively 100 words).
2. Analysis and discussion: Apply the Triple Bottom Line theory to the entrepreneurial innovation that you suggest. Based on your application, explain how the entrepreneurial innovation addresses the societal challenge(s) that you have identified (indicatively 400 words).
3. Conclusion: Summarise and highlight the key elements of your chosen case and outline the key points of your analysis (indicatively 100 words).
You must include in-text citations and a full list of references to indicate your sources of evidence.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."