Globalization and the Value Chain
The purpose of this assignment is for you to evaluate the impact of globalization on the value chain by applying elements from the Contemporary Value Chain model and additional decision-making factors.
- Use the APA formatted Microsoft Word document template in Course Documents titled “Unit 4 Assignment Globalization” as the starting point. Download the template and save it as your own document, for example, YourNameUnit4GB570.docx.
- Write an APA formatted 4–6-page paper, exclusive of the Title and References pages.
- In your paper, address the following requirements using the directions included within the Unit 4 Assignment template.
- Write your paper using third person perspective (do not use first- or second-person pronouns; (e.g., “I,” “me,” “you,” “we”).
- In your paper, apply the 21 elements from the Contemporary Value Chain model, plus additional decision-making factors (all listed below) to evaluate the impact of globalization on a value chain. Here is the list of considerations that need to be addressed in the paper; all are related to the ultimate goal to earn customer value (includes customer delight and profitability). Within each element, describe what decisions may need to be made, for what reason, by whom, for what reason and how the elements are interrelated.
21 Value Chain Elements
- Competitive advantage
- Corporate social responsibility
- Customer need
- External resources
- Idea generation
- Information management
- People – human resources
- People – customers
- People – shareholders
- Political (external)
- Political (internal)
- Product development
- Supply chain management
- Technological considerations.
- Include a conclusion summarizing the paper’s content without introducing any new information.
- Support your response’s content with at least three separate applied and cited references. Accepted sources are: Library article(s) and your textbook. No other Internet references are acceptable for the Unit 4 Assignment. Apply and cite no more than one referenced sentence per paragraph. Not every paragraph requires use of a reference; originality is appreciated. Use APA in-text citations within the response and list the applied reference(s) at the end of the response using APA formatting. APA formatting resources are available in the Academic Tools area titled, “APA Style Central.”
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."