This assignment will provide the learner opportunity to explore current technologies, review current research, identify gaps in research, and investigate how these technologies could evolve to have future impact on clinical practice work flow, nurse job satisfaction, and patient-centered care. The assignment format will require the learner to write a scholarly, professional paper utilizing peer reviewed support (at least 4 including the textbook). Scholarly writing includes clarity, flow of thoughts, includes an introduction and conclusion paragraph. The use of headings will help you organize your paper. Please review the Rubric to ensure you have met all elements. APA is required for this paper
Information for the paper
Imagine the year 2025, nursing practice enabled by technology has created a professional culture of reflection, critical inquiry, and inter-professional collaboration.
Examples of technology that could impact nursing care in the future include:
- Nurses use technology at the point of care in all clinical settings (e.g., primary care, acute care, community, and long-term care) to inform their clinical decisions and effect the best possible outcomes for their clients.
- Information is gathered and retrieved via human–technology biometric interfaces including voice, visual, sensory, gustatory, and auditory interfaces, continuously monitoring physiologic parameters for potentially harmful imbalances.
- Longitudinal records are maintained for all citizens from their initial prenatal assessment to death; all life-long records are aggregated into the knowledge bases of expert systems. These systems are providing the basis of the artificial intelligence being embedded in emerging technologies.
- Smart technologies and invisible computing are ubiquitous in all sectors where care is delivered.
- Clients and families are empowered to review and contribute actively to their record of health and wellness.
- Invasive diagnostic techniques are obsolete, nanotechnology therapeutics are the norm, and robotics supplement or replace much of the traditional work of all health professions.
- Nurses provide expertise to citizens to help them effectively manage their health and wellness life plans, and navigate access to appropriate information and services.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."