Purpose: Bring awareness to current Health and Wellness issues that occupational therapy may encounter with various groups and populations. The students will work together to advocate for our profession’s role in health promotion and wellness.
1. Students will work within their groups.
2. Each group is to research issues/problems that impact any group or population.
a. They need to find at least 3 pieces of evidence to support their reasoning for addressing the identified need to promote for improved health and wellness. This should include relevant collection of data, statistics, and/or journal articles.
b. At least 1 piece of evidence needs to be a journal article from a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal.
3. Each group is to design a health promotion or wellness campaign that addresses one of the identified issues/problems found from their research. Each campaign should include:
1. A slogan
2. Create a marketing tool to advertise and promote the Health & Wellness Plan. This can be either an Informatic handout or a tri-fold pamphlet
a. Introduces the campaign
b. Describes the issue
c. Describes how the issue affects the chosen group or population
d. List frequently asked questions about the issue and/or campaign
e. Provides some statistical data to support the cause
f. Maintains health literacy for ease of understanding for all audiences
3. A video (i.e., commercial) introducing the campaign, including elements from A-F listed above
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."