Primary Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
For this Discussion Board, please complete the following:
Thinking about the Potts children, Sarah and Cindy, discuss the following:
- How has the history and culture of childhood exposure to alcohol informed your understanding of the dangers of alcoholism as they are growing up?
- What alcohol-related issues would you expect to see if a child consumes alcohol under the age of 12? What about if they do not start consuming until adolescence (13–18 years)?
- What metabolic and physiological concerns would you have with children consuming alcohol?
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-200 word reply about his or her Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting? What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Discussion Board Rubric
|Expectation||Points Possible||Points Earned||Comments|
|Application of Learning Material Content: Post demonstrates understanding of Learning Material content.||
|Application of Course Knowledge: Post contributes unique perspectives or insights gleaned from text/learning resources, or specified by assignment.||
|DB Responses: Responds substantively to two posts. Responses encourage interaction in the Discussion Board and classroom community.||
|Organization: Post presents information logically and is clearly relevant to discussion topic.||
|Professional Language: Posts contain accurate grammar, spelling, and/or punctuation with few or no errors. Any resources should be cited in APA format or style specified in the|
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."