Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read chapters 4 and 6 and watch the following video .
Create an assignment focused on segmenting, targeting, and positioning. The assignment evaluates a formal approach to segmenting, targeting, and positioning as a foundational marketing activity, compared to an informal approach that combines a small business launch along with a feedback loop focused on segmenting, targeting, and positioning.
Before creating your assignment, do the following:
- Execute the Chapter 4 Mini Sim on segmentation, targeting, and positioning through the link, . Click on Week 5 Assignment to complete the Chapter 4 Mini Sim in MyLab.
A formal approach to segmenting, targeting, and positioning is structured and takes time, money, and staff to execute. A more informal approach to the process requires a general view of the market that is developed concurrent with the business launch. Effectively, the entrepreneur manages a feedback loop concurrent with business activities and tunes segmenting, targeting, and positioning activities as the business progresses.
In your paper,
- Identify resources the entrepreneur requires to effect formal segmenting, targeting, and positioning.
- Reflect on resources the entrepreneur requires to effect informal segmenting, targeting, and positioning.
- Evaluate approaches that resonate and addresses why they resonate.
The Segmenting, Targeting, and Positioning paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to as outlined in the Writing Centers resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Students name
- Course name and number
- Instructors name
- Date submitted
- Must utilize academic voice. See the resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing as well as , refer to the Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."