Unit VIII PowerPoint Presentation
- Weight: 21% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
Table of Contents
- Based on your reading of the case study “Can You Run the Company with Your iPhone?” on pages 9–10 of the textbook, discuss how emerging trends in technology are helping Network Rail improve railway performance and safety.
- Based on your reading of the case study “Enterprise Social Networking Helps Sanofi Pasteur Innovate and Improve Quality” on pages 41–42 of the textbook, discuss how information systems influenced the company’s organizational strategy. Critique their core information system applications from a business perspective. Analyze how information system projects are aligned with organizational goals and strategies.
- Based on your reading of the case study “Meltdown and Spectre Haunt the World’s Computers” on pages 309–310 of the textbook, discuss the ethical and security issues that could result from flaws in central processing unit (CPU) chip design. Assess their procedures for securing information systems.
- Based on your reading of the case study “AbbVie Builds a Global Systems Infrastructure” on pages 586 of the textbook, discuss the problems that the company was experiencing as a global enterprise and how the company was able to solve them. Explain their information technology infrastructure. Discuss information system solutions that can be applied to this issue.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."