This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Select a Nursing Conceptual Model from Topic 2, and prepare a 12-slide PowerPoint presentation about the model. Include:
- A brief overview of the nursing conceptual model selected.
- Explanation of how the nursing conceptual model incorporates the four metaparadigm concepts.
- Explain at least three specific ways in which the nursing conceptual model could be used to improve nursing practice. Elaborate, explain, or defend each point mentioned.
- Provide current reliable sources to establish credibility for the presentation.
Requirements for PowerPoint are as follows:
- 10 slides for content.
- 1 slide for references.
- 1 slide for the title, which includes: (a) title of the presentation, (b) names of the CLC group members, and (c) date
- Accompanying speaker notes elaborating on the information contained in each slide.
- One member of the CLC group will submit the presentation, speaker notes, and the completed “CLC Group Project Agreement” to the instructor.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the criteria and expectations for successful completion.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."