1. What was the intent of the Bill of Rights?
2. Explain how Amendments to the US Constitutionare ratified.
3. What is judicial review?
4. What is the Supremacy Clause?
5. Which Amendment has the establishmentclause? What does this mean?
6. A 19th century liberal was anadvocate for individual freedom from arbitrary authority, usually imposed bythe government. Which ideology todaybest reflects this view: liberals,conservatives, libertarians, socialists, Bolsheviks, Maoists?
7. When can the Supreme Court overturn precedent?
8. According to Zakaria, is Islam incompatible withconstitutional liberalism?
9. Compare the policy priorities of Russia andChina over the past two decades: whichone chose to liberalize the economy before its political system?
10. Why has the oil wealth of the Middle East notfostered dynamic economic development?
11. Date the Declaration of Independence iscelebrated
12. Date the U.S. Constitution was finished at thePhiladelphia Convention
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."