Unit 4 Business Ethics
Ethics in business relationships include both the external and internal relationships that develop around the organization. For this assignment, you will focus on the internal relationships that develop inside the organization. Studies have indicated the more positive the environment within the organization, the more productive the employees.
Research this job-related topic found within organizations: bullying or unsafe working conditions.
1. Briefly describe the issue.
2. Analyze the impact on overall morale, relationships within the organization and ultimately overall productivity levels.
3. Research a minimum of one company that was caught up in this type of issue.
4. What best practices might a company implement to avoid negative behavior within their organization?
5. How would you rate the ethical practices of the company that you chose (excellent, fair or poor)? Explain
Your response should include an introduction, thesis statement, and a clear discussion of the questions/topics above. It should be a minimum of two double-spaced pages. You are required to use at least two credible references. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying in-text citations and be cited per APA guidelines.
“WE’VE HAD A GOOD SUCCESS RATE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH HOMEWORK AIDER AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post Business Ethics Unit 4 appeared first on Homeworkaider.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."